4/7/14

90's baby...


Crop Top, Plaid Shirt, Hat, Tights: Forever 21
Shorts: Pacsun 
Sunglasses: Sunglass Spot


Sorry about the ripped tights.




Deng Monday has come again. So happy this is my last week of school then spring break, then Coachella!!! I still cannot believe I'm going. I'm wondering if I should record my adventure there. I probably will. I'm so happy to be going with my sis. She's the only person I know who will always be here for me besides my mother. I cannot wait!!


Onto today's outfit. I'm taking you all back to the 90s. The 90s have had a huge impact on today's trends. There are some trends I don't quite get. Like the jelly shoes. I'm sorry but those are meant to stay in the 90s. This outfit has a combination of edge, hipster, and grunge. I hope you all like it!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment