4/4/14

B&W Florals...


Blouse: JcPenney
Skirt, Heels, Tights: Forever 21
Belt: Target






It's Friday!! I cannot believe that 2 weeks from now I will be at Coachella!! I really hope it's the experience I have been dreaming of. If any of you really know me, you would know I'm obsessed with Lana Del Rey. I remember when I saw she was this featured artist or artist to see on YouTube and I instantly fell in love. It was about maybe a year after she got really big and people were like ohhh now I know who you're talking about. She is just something special. I cannot wait for her new album to come out!!

Onto today's outfit. My mom recently gave me this skirt and once I tried it on, I knew I had to do an outfit out of this cute skirt. There are a lot more ideas I could have gone with, but I went with a preppy look since most of my recent looks are aimed for Coachella, so I wanted to change it up. I think it's the perfect preppy outfit I have come out with. I'm obsessed with it. I hope you love it like I do.


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!


& OMG I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU LOVES BUT I HIT 1K FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM. THIS IS A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR ME!! NEXT GOAL 5K. DO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE - @THESAMDIARIES!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES


No comments:

Post a Comment