4/2/14

Coachella Inspired #2...


Everything is Forever 21







Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? It's hump daaaaayyy!! Every time I think of that camel, I think of my dad. That is his favorite commercial and he always says it. I can't believe how fast this week is going by. Next week is my last week and then Coachella!! I still cannot believe I am actually going to Coachella. It's literally an amazing feeling!! If any of you do go, know I'll be going Weekend 2. I'm just so excited to see Lana. She is my queen!!

Onto today's outfit. it was obviously coachella inspired and inspired for the Forever 21 festival event I went to this past Saturday. I got to meet one of my fav bloggers Rubilove. Go ahead and look her up on Instagram. She has the perfect bohemian style. It is to die for!! I was pretty happy when I met her, because it was my first time seeing a blogger and I just was smiling the whole time. I hope you all love this outfit!! Coachella is definitely the perfect time to bring out all your fringe related items. Hope to see you at Coachella!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!


REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!




XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment