4/3/14

Geometric Jumpsuit...


Jumpsuit: Forever 21
Heels: JcPenney
Sunglasses: Target
Jewelry: Forever 21






One more week and I'm done with school!! Well for only one week!! I'm pretty glad my spring break is later than everyone else's because it works perfectly for me since I am going to Coachella!! It would have sucked if I did have school while Coachella was approaching. I'm pretty excited for spring break because I have a good feeling it will be a good one!! I hope you all have enjoyed your spring break or still enjoying it. 

Onto le outfit of the day!! I was really eager to wear this outfit and I suddenly forgot about it. But here I am debuting this fabulous jumpsuit from Forever. Once I saw, I knew I had to get it, because it is to die for. I don't have any jumpsuits so I know this was the perfect one to start my collection. I hope to get more soon. This would also be great for Coachella. It's very comfortable and chic. Just add some sandals and any hairdo to your liking and you're set!!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!

REMEMBER TO BE & LOVE YOURSELF!!



XOXO,
THE SAM DIARIES

No comments:

Post a Comment